Active@ Partition Manager is a freeware application that helps you to manage storage devices and the logical drives or partitions that they contain. You may create, delete, format and name partitions on your computer without shutting down the system. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
New version 2.6 is now available!
New version of Active@ Partition Manager released at March 28, 2013 with following new features:
- Convert GPT to MBR and MBR to GPT partition style on fixed disks preserving existing partitions
- Support conversion to GPT or MBR partition style on USB flash memory devices
- GUI improvements and bug fixes
And now Active@ Partition Manager includes the following features:
- Create a partition or logical drive
- Format a logical drive or partition (FAT, exFAT, NTFS)
- Edit Boot Sector and Partition Table
- Initialize new disk as MBR or GPT or fix MBR (GPT) on damaged disk
- Rollback partition layout changes, such as create\delete\format partition and disk initialization
- Assign or change partition attributes
- Format a Flash memory as NTFS
- Delete a partition or logical drive
- Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
- Mark partition as active.
- Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
- View the properties of a partition, logical drive or hard drive device
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, WinPE
Active@ Partition Manager is a separate, lightwait module of Active @ UNDELETE - advanced data recovery toolbox. For more features, like:
- Restore deleted or damaged partitions.
- Recovery deleted files or files from deleted or damaged partitions.
- Work with Disk Images.
- Recover data from damaged RAID's.
- Low level disk editing and more please visit Active@ UNDELETE web site.
Active@ Partition Manager is a component of Active@ Boot Disk (Windows-based LiveCD)